5th BIF Market
5th BIF Market
The BIF Market reaches its 5th edition (7-10 April 2021) on a wave of enthusiasm: we are both proud of last year’s results and of the rise in inscriptions for the last edition.
The market will, unsurprisingly given the current circumstances, take place online. Participants will be able to log into an online platform to carry out all their market activities (scheduling meetings, watching conferences…). This year the accreditation for the market is kindly offered by the City of Brussels and the Brussels Capital Region.
What does the BIF Market have to offer you this year?
- The possibility to meet and network with Belgian and international film professionals.
- Showcases of many works in progress from around the globe.
- A video library for sales agents, buyers and festivals.
- Numerous panels about the current state, issues and possibilities in the film sector with Belgian and international experts.
- Info sessions on Belgian and international government funding mechanisms.
- Several masterclasses such as:
- How to promote your project in a post-COVID landscape
- The perfect pitch to start off your project
- Your corona-proof film set
- A pitch box competition for Belgian directors and screenwriters.
- Informal networking events at the end of each market day.
- A presentation of the many facilities and companies of the Belgian film industry that can help to push your project forward.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/datadisk01/www/wiki/wp-content/themes/twentytwentyone-child/single-event.php on line 131