Contest for BIFFF Best Screenplay
After the success of the first edition ( more than 35 scripts from 5 different countries ) with as laureate the script LES TETES ROUGES by David Leclercq, the BIFFF organizes a new edition with a surprise for the winner.
Open for everybody and responding to the following criteria :
• it has to be a feature script ;
• it has to be an original script ;
• it has to fit into genre cinema ;
• it has to be written in French ;
• it has to follow established script rules
• it has to be sent before 15 November 2016 to email@example.com
The jury 2015-2016 was composed by Nadine Monfils, Laurence Le Bussy and Philippe Dumont.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/datadisk01/www/wiki/wp-content/themes/twentytwentyone-child/single-event.php on line 131